Saturday, August 8, 2009

Killer Giraffes

Since my little "about me" section claims that I sometimes blog about killer giraffes, and I never have, I thought I shouldn't turn myself into a liar. Seeing as I am slightly buzzed from a lovely evening with my bf Chelsea, I decided right now was the perfect time to write a blog about killer giraffes.

Here goes.

Kay, well, I don't even remember why I wrote this into my "about me" section. I know it has something to do with a toy giraffe that my boyfriend Aaron owns which he hides in different places in our apartment. Sometimes the giraffe stays there for months before I notice it, but when I do, it's always a source of much hilarity. One time, he lived on top of a window for a long time. More recently, he was hiding on top of one of our cabinets. I currently have no clue where that giraffe is. I must ask Aaron about it when he gets home.

In a broader sense, I do think it would be absolutely terrifying if there was a killer giraffe on the loose. Giraffes are quite large, and they also have black tongues (something I learned from Nickelodeon's Salute Your Shorts). Both of these things would make a killer giraffe quite frightening, especially if he trampled you to death.

But.

I think the scariest kind of killer giraffe would be the one who wandered around in the woods with a chainsaw or something.

God. I'm going to wake up tomorrow, remember that I posted this blog, and be horribly embarrassed. Read it while it's hot, kids. I can't guarantee I'm not going to take this thing down. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment